Monday, December 8, 2014

What do you believe?


At Ensphere, we believe in many things. We believe in Santa! Erin believes in eating chocolate cake for breakfast. I believe in intense one-way conversations with my dog.

Here's what else we believe ...


I believe, by successfully partnering with parents of college bound students, we can greatly enhance their education experience without burdening the family with unnecessary financial risk. - Mike 


 
I believe college shouldn't be a scary thing that happens to you; families deserve to have the help they need 
to take control of the process and make the best decision for the whole family. - Erin


 
I believe we can significantly increase the chances that a family can send their student to the school of their dreams while decreasing both the educational and financial burden on that family. - Chris 


 
 I believe that the financial burden that comes with college does not have to 
cripple a family or even affect retirement. - Jeremy

 
 I believe every student deserves the opportunity to earn a degree, 
regardless of their financial situation. - Rena 


That's what we believe, now what do you believe? We'd love to hear from you.

Mike Giffin, President

No comments:

Post a Comment